Social media marketing is evolving so quickly, it’s hard to know where to focus your efforts. We help partners like you take a practical social media approach that will deliver results.
Social Set-up and Consulting
The importance of having a social media presence as part of your marketing strategy is clear. It’s easy…you can set up your Twitter and LinkedIn accounts and be on your way. But without a plan, you can waste a lot of time without any results.
Let us help you make the best use of your time with social media. Working with partners over the years, we’ve learned the lessons and best practices that will help you avoid expensive mistakes. We are immersed in the marketing business to help you stay on top of new trends – the ones to adopt and the ones to avoid.
(Formerly Butterfly Publisher)
All B2B marketers need it. We all struggle to build it. Content…
- to fill your blog and generate search traffic
- to build an educational newsletter your prospects will want to read
- to keep people engaged through social media
Whether you’re a channel partner, ISV, or a software publisher, Content MX is the easiest, most affordable way to run an integrated content marketing program across blogs, email newsletters, and social media with an intuitive content marketing platform.
Group blogs drive traffic, increase search rankings and generate leads. Keeping your own blog updated regularly requires a big investment of time. Taking consultants off their billable work to write blog posts is expensive. Group blogs have become a valuable tool for partners who work together to contribute their expertise to build quality content.
We manage two group blogs that make it easy for you to participate and give you additional benefits. From social media promotion to white paper offers, we help drive more traffic to the group blog sites through consistent management.
ERPBloggers.com is a group blog site open to all ERP software resellers. According to UBM TechWeb research conducted in March 2012, 59% of respondents want competitive comparisons when evaluating ERP software. The product agnostic approach of ERPBloggers.com provides an unbiased resource for prospects researching ERP software online and creates the following benefits for members:
- More qualified traffic that will download the resources, such as whitepapers, on the site and then be passed on to blog members based on location.
- Search engine optimization (SEO). Every time fresh content is published, Google and Bing pay attention.
- Low cost with higher lead generation results. Leads from whitepaper downloads in your specific geography (we allow one product line represented per state) will be passed on to you.
- Post up to two company whitepapers to build your lead flow.
The Distribution Software Blog is for ISVs and partners who specialize in serving distribution customers. With industry specific keyword optimization and downloads, the traffic on the Distribution Software Blog is much more qualified, resulting in more lead generation benefits for our members.
In addition to the increased SEO you’ll receive from the blog, we’ve added these lead generation features and continue to add value as the blog grows:
- Quick Quote Tool. This is a quick and easy way for site visitors to find pricing on Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Nurture Track Information. You will receive valuable traffic activity notifications.
- Whitepaper Downloads. Once site visitors download whitepapers on the site, you receive their contact information. Check out our latest member whitepaper, 12 Revolutionary Ideas That Fuel Distributor Profits, to see what you could be a part of.