Virtual Marketing Manager Services
At times, your organization might be limited in your ability to execute against the marketing strategies. In other words, once your marketing plan is in place, who does the work of thinking, planning, and executing marketing ideas day-after-day, week-after-week? This option includes a talented individual who can work hand-in-hand with your organization to execute on the campaigns and initiatives so your sales team has a pipeline of leads to work from.
Specific deliverables include:
Up to 15 hours per month of campaign management time dedicated to executing agreed-upon marketing strategies. Such services could include:
- Securing outsourced telemarketing resources that know how to speak the language of your business
- Coordinating the resources to get a direct mail campaign out the door
- Setting up a customer or prospect e-newsletter (cleaning and importing the email list, designing the newsletter, soliciting articles from your staff, etc.)
- Managing writers and designers who can create case studies and other marketing collateral
- Managing your tradeshow presence to ensure a “stand out” event
- And more!
Note: Fees do not include purchases including telemarketing hours, list expenses, and other costs related to external vendors and/or campaign materials.
How to purchase:
Call us today at 605.574.9432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Add a “get it done” person to your marketing efforts!