Content Master, Creative Visionary and DIY Fanatic
Michelle Etherton is an accomplished copywriter, creative director and marketing consultant working extensively with technology partners, VARs and ISVs. With a background in IT and Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP, Michelle intuitively understands how to translate highly technical topics into compelling content. Her motto? Technology doesn’t have to be stale and boring! It can be fresh, easy and even a little fun.
Numerous organizations within the technology community have successfully leveraged Michelle’s innovation and expertise over the years. Her experience spans a diverse range technologies and industries with a specialized focus on B2B marketing for ERP, CRM, financial management, business intelligence and productivity software. She has led creative teams through a variety of successful marketing projects, including web development and long-term integrated campaigns.
Michelle excels at translating how a company’s products, features and services provide valuable business benefits for their customers. She truly immerses herself in every project and likes to use both parts of her brain– creative and analytical – to help companies improve customer engagement through targeted marketing, actionable messaging and effective design. Beyond her talent for writing, which is insanely awesome, clients appreciate how Michelle gets them from day one. She listens intently to what’s important and has a genuine desire to help them succeed.
A love for creating things (and lots and lots of coffee) keeps Michelle busy whether she’s working hard on your project or refurbishing an old piece of furniture at home. For her, there’s nothing better than transforming something basic into something beautiful. Now that her daughter is in college, and free time is actually an option again, Michelle is fulfilling her mid-life crisis by learning how to play hockey. Until she gets called up by the NHL, you’ll find her working on projects around the house, watching HGTV or enjoying a glass of wine with friends.
“It’s a treat to get to work with so many wonderful people in this industry. We become part of our clients’ team, sharing their challenges, their goals and the rewards of a job well done. There’s never a dull moment around here. Technology and marketing are always evolving and that’s what makes it so fun.”
10 Fun Facts you didn’t know about Michelle…
- Nickname:Mickie (not like the mouse or the subject of a hugely popular 80’s song)
- Quote: Too many to list. I’m a sucker for a good motivational quote.
- Vacation: Would love to visit Hawaii and New Zealand
- Drink: COFFEE!, wine and Coke Zero
- Candy: Yes, please.
- Food: French fries. Really any potato in any fashion is good in my world.
- Movie: Sixteen Candles – I just knew I would marry Jake Ryan some day
- Childhood Dream: I wanted to be an English teacher, but probably should have been an accountant. I like budgeting.
- Addictions: Google and Bing are my best friends. I research EVERYTHING.
- Weekend Fun: Sports, good food, hockey, barbeque, shopping, home renovation