Technology Guru, Wrangler of Everything and Craft Connoisseur
What do you get when you blend years of technology expertise with a strategic business mind? Meet Michelle Glennie, Co-Founder, Partner and COO for The Partner Marketing Group. With many years working with leading software and technology vendors, VARs and ISVs, Michelle fully understands what it takes to deliver value to the technology channel.
Armed with a Diet Coke and a smile, Michelle keeps people and projects running smoothly for clients from start to success. She is a true asset and leader for project teams with her extensive technology background, fierce organizational skills and unmatched ability to keep it real without losing the enthusiasm, energy and creativity to reach for the stars.
Michelle manages daily operations from A to Z for The Partner Marketing Group. It isn’t easy to keep a busy marketing firm in order, but you’d never know it by watching her facilitate everything from human resources and customer service to financials and marketing. Her passion for marketing—combined with her ability to put people first—has been an integral part of the global growth and spirited culture of the company.
Prior to co-founding The Partner Marketing Group, Michelle earned her BBA in Information Systems Management and began her career in technology as an Implementor, later becoming the Operations Manager for Maximum Data Solutions. In 2007, her hard work earned a Microsoft Dynamics Distinction in Marketing award, which was the first time this award was given to an independent software vendor.
“What excites me most about my work is seeing a business be successful. It might be a little cliché, but when you see a company win a new client or watch their profitability grow – I just love that we get to help make that happen. The brain power around here is amazing!”
10 Fun Facts you didn’t know about Michelle…
1. Nickname: Hmmm…I don’t really have one though some call me “Chelle”
2. Quote: “Those who stop advertising to save money are like those who stop a clock to save time.” Henry Ford
3. Vacation: Vegas baby!
4. Drink: Diet Coke. Unless it’s happy hour, then give me a cider or Jameson & ginger ale.
5. Candy: Mike & Ike’s
6. Food: Thai
7. Superhero: Ohhhh, great question. I would have to go with Ironman, but that could be just because of Robert Downey, Jr. Is that bad?
8. Bucket List: Travel more. The list grows of places to go and see.
9. Favorite Charity: Wild Animal Sanctuary, Donorschoose.org
10. Weekend Fun: Crafting (never as much as I would like to – see house and threenager note below), never-ending updates to our mid-century modern house (a fun, sometimes frustrating ongoing endeavor), all while hanging out with my hubby, Andrew, and my feisty and fun “threenager” daughter, Charlotte.